Its purpose is to make the students feel comfortable in their new environment, open them up, set a healthy daily routine, create bonding in the batch as well as between faculty and students, develop awareness, sensitivity and understanding of the self, people around them, society at large, and nature.
To ensure that the students feel comfortable in a new environment, draw their attention towards exploring their academic interests and activities, reducing competition and making them work for excellence, promote bonding within them, build relations between teachers and students, open new horizons of life and leading to character building.
- A hyper link on Induction of new students is to be created on the web-site of the institution having information about the induction, detailed schedule, provision for daily reporting, feedback, etc.
- Joint meeting of all the partners involved in influencing the process of education.
- Ensuring compulsory participation by teachers and other partners
- Detailed scheduling of the activities based on the nature, size and location of the institution
- Preparing Induction Policy and charter for students stating their responsibilities
- Composition of Induction committee which will prepare detailed induction Programme in Consultation with head of the institution, facilitate the conduct, monitor and coordinate the whole induction Programme.
- Appoint Mentor Coordinator before the Induction Programme begins. His/her responsibility is to form mentor groups, ensure smooth running of the group discussions, and hold meetings of mentors periodically.
- Conducting a workshop for partners on how to conduct induction
- Training Programme for faculty to be conducted for mentoring students and imparting holistic education and larger vision of life.
- The member Secretary, in consultation with the Chairman of the Committee, shall prepare a provisional agenda for meeting.
- It shall be circulated to all Members of the Committee two days before meeting.
- All the decisions should be taken on the overall discuss done.
- After the meeting, the Committee shall approve a report embodying its views, recommendations and decisions.
- Maintain records of the committee in a separate file with supporting documents (Notice/photos/ Statistical data /minutes of meeting).
|Dr. Anand Deshpande
|Dr. Vijay Kulkarni
|Dr. Kiran Potadar
|Mr. Kiran Koraddi
|Mr. Raviraj Chougale
|Mrs. Dhanashree Kulkarni
|Mr. Harish H Bendigeri
|Mr. Niranjan Kargi
|Mr. Nishant Bhandare
|Miss Anusha M. Udoji