- The institute may have single Purchase Committee at institute level dealing with all the purchases of equipment/ items or may have both departmental Purchase Committee as well as Institute Purchase committee based on the estimated cost of procurement.
- Institute level purchase committee may consist of but not limited to, HOD of major departments, Finance officer, and two faculty members.
- Department concerned shall also appoint committee for testing the equipment delivered.
- All purchase is made against properly authorized requisitions, and valid sanctions, showing the correct and detailed end-use.
- All the materials requisitioned are duly ordered from the right source after full enquiries on most competitive price taking into account the trade discounts and tax benefits etc.
- Deliveries of all goods are received within the stipulated period.
- Once the committee has been established, one member should be allocated the responsibility of chairing the meeting.
- A Committee Head should also be appointed to record the relevant information.
- Documentation should be prepared in advance of the meeting to ensure efficiency in the process itself.
- If the Purchase is above Rs. 10,000/-Meeting should be conducted.
- Department wise submitted Indent/Requisition should scrutiny by Purchase Officer.
- After Scrutiny of the indents purchase officer should inform to committee members for requirement. Also he should collect the quotations from different vendors.
- Preparation of Comparative Statements as received quotation from the Vendors
- Purchase Officer should call for meeting regarding procurement and finalisation of the required materials.
- Meeting should end in a discussion which should enable to finalise the placing of order.
- Conclusion of order: After negotiation with eligible vendors.
- Purchase officer should follow-up with the final vendor until procurement of goods or material in a proper condition to the Institute.
- It should be made arrangement to reach the proper department and recording in the Stock Register of respective Department along numbering in the manner.
- Verifying the Bill with delivery challan and should be submitted to the Accounts Department for final payment.
|Shri. Raju Joshi
|Dr. Anand B. Deshpande
|Shri. Premnath Javali
|Shri. Kiran Koraddi