- The Primary Objective is to Create a culture that is employee-centric which will help professional approach towards development of the Organization.
- Enhance the employee experience which will support and Improve employee in turn make employee retention.
- Recruitment of Candidates: The HR department is aware with the kind of candidate required to fill a position required for Institute. Hence, they are given the task of selecting a qualified person for the job.
- Policies of the Workplace: The HR department is responsible for the development and implementation of the policies in the Institute, such as discipline policies, the dress code, the ethics that the employees will have to follow, the types of Leaves given to the employees, etc.
- Training and Development: Despite an employee being a new hire or an existing one, they will require regular skill-building sessions for career development to be productive and meet their personal and professional goals. It is the responsibility of the HR department to oversee the training needs of the employees.
- Performance Reviews and Promotion of the Employees: One of the roles and responsibilities of the HR department is the evaluation of the performance of the employees. These can be done on semester and yearly basis. Performance review helps the manager know how the employees are doing, measure their contribution, and set expectations and goals.
- Recruiting the Right People for the Right Job
- Maintaining a Safe Environment
- Employer-Employee Relations
- Compensation and Benefits
- Labor Law Compliance
- The HR Manager, in consultation with the Chairman of the Committee, shall prepare a provisional agenda for meeting.
- It shall be circulated to all Members of the Committee two days before meeting.
- All the decisions should be taken on the basis of majority.
- After the meeting, the Committee shall approve a report embodying its views, recommendations and decisions.
- Maintain records of the committee in a separate file with supporting documents (notice/photos/ Statistical data /minutes of meeting).
|Dr. Anand Deshpande
|Mr. Prasad V Panchaxarimath
|Mr. Raju P. Joshi
|Dr. Suryakumar Khanai
|Mr. Bhimgouda P Patil