Identify the needs and problems of the community and to provide quality service for technical problems to the society in general and Engineering fraternity in particular.
- To conduct the site visits for preliminary investigation of site conditions.
- To collect the material samples for the test.
- Conduction of various tests to check their important properties to arrive at quality of materials.
- To prepare the material test report.
- Third party Inspection of the work.
- The Consultancy Cell may conduct formal meetings once in a semester with members of other department.
- The Consultancy Cell is expected that each department should involve in providing consultancy services in the form of Third Part Inspection and Material Tests for Government and Private sectors.
- The consultancy cell has to visit the site and discuss with Clint (private and Government sector) in the initial stage of the project.
- During construction stage also visit may be done.
- Third Party Inspection should be done to check the quality of work and report should be made.
Constitution of Consultancy Cell:
|Dr. Anand Deshpande
|Mr. Gopal V Surapalli
|Mr. Mehaboobali Hanchinal
|Mr. Rajendra Ghivari
|Mr. Kantesh D C
|Mr. Rajshekhar Angadi