- To bring gender equality in the institution in all areas.
- Elimination of violence and discriminatory practices against women in the institution.
- To mentor and provide role models to young students to attract them and to do well in the careers in science, technology and Management.
- To conduct outreach programmes for socio economic development of rural women.
- To help the women employees to achieve their full potential in their profession.
- Sensitize the college community on the need of empowerment of women.
- Create and maintain, safe, healthy and supportive environment for women in the campus.
- Trace the women cell/CICC/Anti-sexual harassment committee is functioning in the institution as per the norms laid by AICTE/UGC/University.
- Enable the College community understand the role of everyone in empowering women.
- To organize workshops/seminars/webinars in general or on technical topics or in the wake empowerment of women.
- Any other theme based activities and events concerning significant issues of women.
- The member Coordinator, in consultation with the Chairman of the Committee, shall prepare a provisional agenda for meeting.
- It shall be circulated to all members of the committee in prior to the meeting.
- All the decisions should be taken on the basis of majority.
- After the meeting, the Committee shall approve a report embodying its views, recommendations and decisions.
- Maintain records of the committee in a separate file with supporting documents (notice/photos/ Statistical data /minutes of meeting).
|Dr. Spoorti Angadi Patil
|Ms. Vinayachandrika Kale
|Mrs. Sheetal Pawar
|Mrs. Priyanka Pujari
|Mrs. Yasmeen N.