About Training & Placement Committee (TPC)
The Training and Placement Committee/Cell of the college is headed by a Placement Officer and Placement Coordinators from each department under the guidance of Placement Officer. The Cell has student representatives from all departments and the students interact with their respective department Placement Coordinators for the daily functioning of the Cell. Placement Cell works towards recognizing the core competencies of students. It works through a close knit organization and has a structure which conveys information to the students at the fastest possible rate. The placement cell is active throughout the academic year and notifications regarding the placement activities or companies visiting the campus for placement are intimated to the students on prior basis. There is an ample infrastructure provided for the placement activities in form of High-tech Classrooms with Projector facility, Wi-Fi Facility, Conference Hall, Seminar hall and other important amenities. The placement cell also works towards transforming, developing and enhancing managerial and technical skills in students which are very important in corporate world.
- Communications Skills – Spoken English & different types of communications skill training are provided in the first year.
- Aptitude – This training is meant for preparing students to face the online/offline aptitude tests which are part of the recruitment process for most of the companies.
- Soft Skills – This training is imparted to students to enhance their personality and to teach corporate etiquette so that they are well prepared not only to face group discussion, interviews, role plays and other assessments were students should not have any problem in blending themselves into the corporate culture after joining a company.
- Company-Specific Training – After all the above training, in-house company-specific training will be provided to students for top MNCs.
- Counseling, Awareness program &Guidance program for various sectors like Higher studies abroad, Govt Jobs, Defense & Civil services etc.
- Create awareness about “career planning” and “career mapping” among the students from day one.
- Equip the student with life skills.
- Train students on various competitive exams.
- Train the students through Mock Interviews to perform well in professional interviews as per the expectations of the corporate world.
- Train the students on Personality development & group discussion techniques
- Conduct online tests and sharing the results.
Training and placement cell activities are perhaps the most important virtue of any institution. It is imperative for all colleges to have a placement cell, where students can learn about the industry connects and understands the nitty-gritty of the corporate world. The idea of a placement cell is to introduce the students to the concept of:
- Vocational training
- Placement guidance
- Resume building
- Presentation skills
- Soft skills
- Communication abilities
- Core Subject Knowledge
- Coding knowledge
- The member Secretary, in consultation with the Chairman of the Committee, shall prepare a provisional agenda for the meeting.
- It shall be circulated to all Members of the Committee two days before the meeting.
- After the meeting, the Committee gives the recommendations.
- Maintain records of the committee in a separate file with supporting documents (notice/photos/ Statistical data /minutes of meeting).
|Mr. Vishalkirthi S. Patil
|Mr. Manjunath Patil
|Mr. Kiran Itgi
|Mr. Mehaboob H
|Mr. Sriram K V
|Mr. Rajendra G
|Mr. Sushantant Kumar
|Mr. Pavan K. Korlahalli
|Mr. Vishal Bogar