Student's Code of Conduct
In order to maintain discipline and harmony in the college campus the students are abide by the following rules and regulations. So it is very necessary for students to follow this code of conduct and to cultivate self-discipline in their life.
- Wear the identity card in the campus.
- All the students should wear descent dresses
- Take adequate care to maintain Discipline and Silence in the campus
- All the students should attend classes/ Laboratory regularly.
- As per the University guidelines the minimum attendance is 85% to attend University
- Girl students are advised not to wear the costly and precious ornaments.
- Mobile Phones are strictly banned in the college.
- Students are supposed to be present in the campus within the stipulated timings of the
- During college hours if students want to go out of the campus must take prior permission of
the respective Head of the department/ Dean Academics/ Principal.
- Ragging in any form is strictly banned under law. Ragging within or outside the educational
institution is prohibited.
- Keep your class room, rest room, campus clean. Use dustbins.
- Any student found misbehaving in the college shall be liable to punishment under law which
may amount to expulsion from the college.
- Switch off the lights, fans, computers and Lab instruments when not in use.
- The rules set may be changed/ modified/ amended by the management as per the need.
- Students should not indulge in any kind of malpractice during examination
- Students shall respect all staff members, fellow students and junior students in and off the
- Tobacco Products/Alcohols and any kind of drugs are prohibited in the campus
- Students are informed to take care of property of the college.
- Students are advised not come through their own vehicle rather they can use college bus.
Students Vehicles should be parked in the parking space only with their own risk
- Students should show great respect towards National Flag and National Anthem.
- Students should exhibit and promote patriotism, nationalism, communal harmony, religious
brotherhood and fellow feeling.