ABOUT PLACEMENT & TRAINING
The Training and Placement Cell of the college is headed by a Placement Officer and Placement Coordinators from each department under the guidance of Principal. The Cell has student representatives from all departments and the students interact with their respective department Placement Coordinators for the daily functioning of the Cell. Placement Cell works towards recognizing the core competencies of students. It works through a close knit organization and has a structure which conveys information to the students at the fastest possible rate. The placement cell is active throughout the academic year and notifications regarding the placement activities or companies visiting the campus for placement are intimated to the students on prior basis. There is an ample infrastructure provided for the placement activities in form of High-tech Classrooms with Projector facility, Wi-Fi Facility, Conference Hall, Seminar hall and other important amenities. The placement cell also works towards transforming, developing and enhancing managerial and technical skills in students which are very important in corporate world.
- To help/facilitate students to get suitable internship and job.
- To arrange Seminars/workshops for students to develop their skills in writing applications and preparing CV, developing interview skills, job search strategy etc
- Invite different experts/trainers from corporate sector and arrange training sessions on improving job skills and determining the appropriate skills required in corporate world.
- Coordinate with AITM ALUMNI and generate internship/ job opportunities for our present final year students.
- Mere academics is not sufficient to get employed, a student has to gain knowledge in practical aspects and this is enabled through placement activities conducted throughout the academic year
- Placement Cell introduces the students to the corporate world.
- Through Placement Cell, students will develop various job skills amongst them which will make them employable in the corporate sector.
- Placement Cell will enhance the required set of skills in the students to match the demand- supply aspect between industries and academics
PRE-PLACEMENT TRAININGS ACTIVITES
The corporate world has become extremely people centric and there is a huge demand for quality manpower. This is essential for the company to remain ahead in competition. However there is a gap between what the industry expects and what the student has to offer. All companies which recruit students from various management institutes look for different managerial skills and personality traits before making an offer to the students. In order to sharpen their managerial skills, technical skills, polish their communication skills and make them ready for the corporate world, we offer different training programmes which are tailor-made for each student. These programs aim at preparing the students from a campus placement point of view.
Aptitude – This training is meant for preparing students to face the written exams which are part of the recruitment process of most of the companies.
Soft Skill – This training is imparted to students to enhance their communication skills and to teach corporate etiquette so that they are well prepared not only to face group discussion, interviews, role plays and other assessments but have no problem in blending into the corporate culture after joining a company.
Prof. Vishalkirthi S. Patil