Electronics & Communication Engineering
Head of Department Desk
Electronics and Communication Engineering is a dynamic and exciting area that provides excellent career opportunities in various sectors of the society. We are committed to give our students an environment where they develop critical thinking and problem solving skills as they advance through the program. In addition to classroom teaching, the students are guided and motivated to practically implement the principles learnt in classrooms through experimentation in the laboratories which help students gain confidence and become skilled engineering professionals.
Prof. Anilkumar C. Korishetti
- PEO 1:Students should gain the ability to identify, analyze, formulate and solve different challenges of Civil Engineering problems.
- PEO 2:To produce graduates with professional ethics who are prepared for life-long learning to update their knowledge.
- PEO 3:Students should develop an understanding of the multidisciplinary approach and ability to relate engineering issues to broader social and human context, in which their engineering contributions will be utilized..
- PEO 4:To establish a centre dedicated to promote research & development and consultancy services for the benefit of community.
- Engineering Knowledge : Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- Problem analysis : Identify, formulate, research literature, and analyse complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
- Design/development of solutions : Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
- Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions..
- Modern Tool Usage : Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modelling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
- The Engineer and Society : Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal, and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
- Environment and Sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of need for sustainable development.
- Ethics : Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
- Individual and Team Work : Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.. Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large. Some of them are, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
- Project Management and Finance : Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
- Lifelong learning : Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and lifelong learning in the broadest context of technological change.
8th Semester GOURI SONAR 2AG14EC010 85.73%
NAVINA B V.
Dr. Sanjay Pujari
Prof. Anilkumar C. Korishetti
Assistant Professor, HOD
Dr. Anand Deshpande
Prof. Gajanan Tudavekar
Prof. Aravind Jadhav
Prof. Prashant B
Prof. Raviraj Chougala
Prof. Sriram K. V.
Prof. Sreedevi Kulkarni
Prof. Vishalkirthi S Patil